Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Beth over at http://thepossibilitarianslight.wordpress.com/ and http://weight4us.wordpress.com/ nominated me for this award and I am honored that she thinks I am an inspiration. She has been quite an inspiration to me as well and I highly recommend checking out her blogs! Originally, my goals with starting the blog were to keep myself accountable and learn from other people going on the same journey so if I can help other people the same way they helped me along the way then that is what matters!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 7 nominees.
7 Things About Me
- I love to play music, most of you probably know that from the music video’s I posted earlier, but often I can play guitar for hours on end!
- I enjoy having philosophical debates. Whereas, I think most normal people probably don’t like conflict or argument, I enjoy it as long as it’s respectful and on topic!
- I absolutely love science fiction, often times if you find me reading for fun it’ll be some doomsday far off in the future scenario. Favorite authors include Arthur C Clarke, Asimov and Stephen Baxter.
- I prefer to buy TV series rather than movies
- I really enjoy cooking and finding new healthy meals to make. If you have any suggestions let me know
- I used to roadtrip across states to argue with people (i.e. debate tournaments)
- I once sang with my choir at ground zero
My 7 Nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Hope you all enjoy perusing these blogs as they all are very inspiring to read and follow along!